The Treasurer’s Office is operating on campus; however, the building is locked. For in person delivery, please contact a staff member to arrange a time to enter the building. Invoices can be given to the mailroom. Please observe the following over the next few weeks:
- Deposit cash or checks collected in offices on or before 11 a.m. on June 30
- DeSales University checks payable to vendors that are in your possession must be given to Accounts Payable for cancellation or reissuance. DeSales checks that are beyond the 60 days need to be properly voided or reissued.
- Please avoid purchasing items in June for July programming or other FY 2021 budget expenditures. Please provide cost and product information for goods in inventory for next fiscal year (masks, gowns, etc.).
- An item must be physically received or the service must have been performed on or before June 30 in order for the item to be considered an expenditure in 2020.
- All invoices, check requisitions, and travel requisitions related to the 2020 budget need to be in the Treasurer’s Office by July 13, 2020.
- Please submit June credit card statements by July 10, 2020. As individuals return to the office, past receipts for credit card expenses should be batched and submitted to our office.
- Please email me with any significant expenditures related to the 2020 budget year for which you may not receive an invoice as of July 13, 2020. Include the following in the email: vendor name, dollar amount of the expenditure, account number to be charged, purchase order or confirmation notice supporting the amount, proof of receipt or tracking documents, description of the expenditure, and transaction date.
- Please email me if there are any event or trip payments made in FY 2020 for which the payment is being held as a deposit for FY 2021.
Any noted invoices and expenditure requisitions that do not meet the guidelines above will automatically be counted against your 2021 budget. Do not hold bills for 2020 because of lack of budget funds. Expenditures must be recorded when goods were received or services were performed.
Thank you for your attention to these matters. If you have any questions, please contact Deanne Fenstermacher at email@example.com.