Only two weeks until DeSales University’s 3rd Annual Day of Giving. Wednesday, February 10, 2021, is our chance to deliver a love letter to the University, and show our true love and appreciation. Whether Centaur or Bulldog, every alum, student, parent, athlete, family, faculty, and staff member can celebrate. Every gift will impact and strengthen the future of our students.
Don’t want to wait until February 10, 2021? Make your Hearts on Fire gift today at desales.edu/heartsonfire.
How to Make a Gift
- Make a one-time gift online, or increase your impact by becoming a monthly donor.
- Employee payroll deduction is available! Reach out to Director of Annual Giving, Catherine Logan, at Catherine.Logan@desales.edu for more information.
- Want to wait until February 10? Stop by the Hearts on Fire table outside the University Conference Rooms on February 10 from 9AM to 4PM.
Challenges and Prizes
Social Media – From January 24 to February 10, social media posts during Hearts on Fire will receive one of the following items. (Must use #HeartsOnFireForDSU)
- Most Creative – Brand new Space Gray iPad (128GB)
- Best School Spirit – DeSales University blanket
- Silliest – DeSales University cooler backpack
Full-Time Employee Challenge – If 200 full-time DeSales University employees donate during Hearts on Fire, Father Greenfield will award the University with a day off on Friday, July 2, 2021.
Alumni Participation Challenge – The academic division on campus that receives the highest alumni participation percentage will be awarded $5,000.
For more challenges and contests, check out desales.edu/heartsonfire.